"DecalPro" and "PCB Fab-In-A-Box" are our main two products, but they have alternate techniques with their own names. Making printed circuit boards extends to 'chemical milling' for deep-etching into any metal, what we call "Etching Metal". On a similar note, DecalPro's "Toner Reactive Foils" are used and the main focus with "ColorFoils" for decorating your own specialty papers, a technique used throughout the "Scrapbooking" arena.
The only 8 minute PCB fabrication system for making quality, high-resolution Single & Double-sided PCBs with trace pitch down to .005" using basically any B&W laser printer or photo-copier.
• No Negatives, Developing Chemicals or Darkroom
• Single & Double-sided Boards w/1/2oz CU for 1 minute etching
• Rigid .032" and FlexPCB .005" super-flexible circuit boards
• Traces down to .005" for all SMT board designs
Chemical Milling is the generic term for etching metal (copper and brass) to create reliefs and 3-D shapes.
Use the "Direct Etch" method with your laser printer (or copier) and our Toner Transfer Paper & GreenTRF foil as a mask for deep etching any metal surface. You can etch all the way through brass or copper-shim to create 3-D items, or etch-relief to any depth to create extremely intricate imaged pieces. Website: www.EtchingMetal.com
Colorize any laser or copier printed page with unique metallic, pigment and special effect foils.
• Website loaded with tricks that no one else has the experience to tell you about
• Overlay multiple foil shades for amazing composite designs
• Full Tech Support by phone and email.
PulsarProFX®, LLC • 4611 Crow Creek Drive • Colorado Springs, CO 80922-4615 • Phone/Text: (850) 926-2009 • FAX (888) 280-7570 • EMAIL: email@example.com • Store Hours: 9am - 5pm MST